Colorado Repertory Singers, like all musical ensembles, relies on its members to meet certain expectations to ensure success for the group. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
In addition to helping keep our ticket prices low, our singers’ fees help pay for rehearsal space, performance venue rental fees, sheet music purchases, music storage, and many other costs associated with running the organization.
- $165 per concert season for each member
- A limited number of scholarships are available for singers needing financial assistance. Email email@example.com for more details.
- The CRS season begins in mid-September and concludes in late May or early June. Concerts are usually in December, March, and June. We ask that our performers commit to an entire season if possible.
- Occasionally, additional summer or holiday performance opportunities become available. CRS members participate in these opportunities based on availability.
- Each concert rehearsal period typically begins with a Saturday kick-off rehearsal.
- Rehearsals typically occur every Thursday from 7-9:30pm during the season. Additional rehearsals may be scheduled the week of a concert.
- When three or more rehearsals have been missed, the section leader will notify the member, the Artistic Director, and the current president. The Artistic Director will have the final say regarding a singer’s participation in the concert.
- At Home
- CRS singers are expected to touch up trouble spots, memorize certain pieces, and review difficult passages on their own time. Listening tracks are provided when available, and for certain pieces, divided-part rehearsal tracks may be provided as well.
- Black folder containing all music
- Water bottle
- A good attitude and strong focus!
- Women are required to purchase a designated concert outfit (top and pants or skirt) for approximately $75. This is a one-time purchase.
- Black nylons/socks
- Black close-toed flats
- Minimal jewelry
- Black concert folder
- Black tuxedo jacket and black pants (no pocket squares)
- White dress shirt
- Black cummerbund
- Black bow tie
- Black socks
- Black dress shoes
- Black concert folder
Rehearsal and Performance Locations
CRS rehearses and performs primarily in the Broomfield and Westminster area. However, some concerts are scheduled in Denver or other venues nearby. Singers are expected to provide their own transportation to all rehearsals and concerts.