- A moderate level of aural skills (i.e. ability to learn music by ear) and/or basic music reading skills
- Previous singing experience in a choir or vocal ensemble
- Strong commitment to the rehearsal and performance schedule
- A desire to engage in the music-making processes with passion and energy as well as respect and care for other members of the CRS community
- vocal exercises to check for range
- simple sight-reading
- short aural skills exercises
Before auditioning, please review the Expectations for members to ensure CRS is a good fit for you.
To learn more about auditions and inquire about the next audition date, time and location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720.924.2473.