- Rehearsal Date: Thursday November 29.
- Time: 7-9.30 pm.
- Location: Broomfield United Methodist Church (BUMC), 545 W. 10th Avenue, Broomfield, 80020.
- Snacks: Basses.
- Music: Christmas pieces, Mozart.
We have some really important messages and reminders for you this week:
1. Forte on the Fourth Campaign – Tuesday December 4
- Less than 1 week to go!
- Go to coloradogives.org, select the Donate link – Find a Nonprofit and write CRS in “Search by Name”.
2. Winter Reflections: Logistics
- Performance Week Logistics: please open this link.
3. Winter Reflections: Volunteers
a) Lobby Sitters needed
When we perform at the Audi, we are required to have a person over age 18 sit in the lobby while we are using the space to ensure that random passersby do not come into the auditorium. We are looking for one volunteer for each of the following shifts to by the lobby sitter for that particular performance. In exchange, we are offering a comp ticket to a different performance of the holiday concert for anyone who is a lobby sitter. The audio of the concert is played in the lobby, and there is free wifi as well, so they can keep themselves entertained!
Please email Kristi at vp-of-performance@
coloradorepertorysingers.org if you have a volunteer who can take one of these shifts:
Friday, December 7, 5-9:30pm Saturday, December 8, 12:30-4pm Saturday, December 8, 6:30-9:30pm
b) Ushers / Ticket Sellers Needed
We still need quite a few people to sign up to be ushers and ticket sellers at our concerts. Remember, each usher or ticket seller gets to see the concert for free!
Sign up your friends and family here: https://www.
4. Season Ticket Deadline – November 30
- Thanks to everyone who has promoted season ticket sales this year! We’ve already surpassed our goal of 50 and have sold 64 season tickets – way to go! Season tickets will remain on sale until November 30 – keep selling to help your friends and family get a discount on the entire season! Buy season tickets here.
5. Caroling opportunities: please sign up by November 29!
- Remember, we have three caroling opportunities in mid-December. These are great opportunities for us to give back to our community through song! If you are available for any of the evenings, please sign up by November 29 so that Kyle can put together balanced ensembles from those who are interested.
6. Concert Program Advertising – the deadline to submit advertising is this Friday, November 30th:
- Please click on this link to print your own forms. Forms will also be available at rehearsal. Please contact Mary Soroka if you have any questions.
- Submit completed forms with payment to Mary Soroka firstname.lastname@example.org
See you all at rehearsal on Thursday!